Back pain is a common complaint. Most people in the United States will experience back pain at least once during their lives. Back pain is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or missing work.
On the positive side, you can take steps to prevent or reduce episodes of pain behind. If prevention fails, simple house proper body mechanics and treatment often heal back a few weeks and keep long-term functional. Surgery is rarely needed to treat back pain.
Causes of Back Pain
1. Spondylolisthesis - when one of his bones back slips forward and out of position
2. Degenerative disc disease - when the discs of the spinal cord gradually wears
3. Osteoarthritis - a disease of wear and tear that may affect mainly the joints of the spine
4. Rheumatoid arthritis - an inflammatory disease in which the immune system causes inflammation of the lining of the joints and surrounding structures
Symptoms of Back Pain
1. The pain radiates from the bottom of the buttock. Then radiates down the back of the thigh and then lower in the calf and feet.
2. When you stand or sit for an extended period, you may experience chronic back pain low or medium.
3. It is very difficult to stay upright. You may experience muscle spasms in the lower back when you try to stand up straight.
4. After participating in strenuous activities like lifting heavy
objects, you may experience a sharp pain located in the lower back, upper back, or neck.
5. What's more, you may also have to face the pain or stiffness anywhere along your spine.
Treatment for Back Pain